Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome March!

I can't believe it is already March. Time has just flown by. Here is my little March quilt to celebrate the month. March usually means the beginning of our spring weather here in AZ and this year it seems to hold true. We experienced beautiful weather today, 76 degrees with a forecast of lower 80's by Thurs. Can't get any better than that.
With all this wonderful weather I just had to go buy a few flowers to give my yard a "spring" look. I want to try some vegetables again this year too. I tried last year and wasn't real sucessful but I am willing to give it another try. I've thought about it all year and have a few new ideas to try.

Today at work we all helped out with a de-junk day. A spring cleaning you might say...now it has me in the mood to get some here at home, especially with this perfect spring weather. Happy March!

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love spring! The March banner looks great!

    ReplyDelete