Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sewing Time

This past weekend I was able to spend some time and sew with a few friends. We took the "Scrappin Sampler" class our friends Terry, Louise and Barb were teaching down at Scrapbooks Etc. It was 2 1/2 fast paced hours working on 3 different projects. Here we are, Bobbi, Sue, Kathy and I.

Here are my finished projects...a cute pin cushion, a project bag and a needle case. Terry said they would make a perfect gift for someone but I think I need to keep these. They turned out really cute.


Here is a picture with with the needle case open. It was alot of fun to take a break with friends and come out with 3 finished projects.

Thanks Terry, Louise and Barb...great job, we had alot of fun!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked them! cute ribbon around the pincushion! They were lots of fun weren't they.I could use about 20 of those project bags!

    ReplyDelete