Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Missionary

Today I thought I would blog about my son, Matt...my missionary. He is serving in the England Birmingham mission. He loves the people in England and has made some wonderful friend and had some great experiences. He seems so happy over there and loves serving the people of England. Here he is at a place called "The Stump". He said this picture doesn't really show how huge it is. All the pictures that he has sent us have all been beautiful, so much green and lots of beautiful flowers. He is never going to want to come home to the dry desert.

This picture one was taken and sent to me by one of the sweet ladies that he met and became good friends with. Laura and her husband have fed Matt and his companion many meals. That means alot to us here at home to know that he is being taken care of. Laura is a quilter as I am so Matthew thought we should become email friends. It has been fun. It has also come in handy on the weeks we haven't received email (such as this week), I can check with her to make sure he is doing fine. Thanks Laura for being so good to my son. You and your husband will always be dear friends.

I love his new hair style. Isn't he handsome! We miss you Snooky!




No comments:

Post a Comment