Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Arrival!

Remember a couple of post ago I showed you my niece's nursery that was complete except for the sweet little baby...well she arrived late Friday night. Here is tiny little Avery. She is absolutely darling. She arrived after a few minor complications weighing in at 6lbs 14oz. She has the cutest little round face.

Here she is with her Mom and Dad, Katie and Mark about 1/2 hour after she arrived. She is my sister, Kathy's first grandbaby but unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the new grandma with the baby. Kathy loves to shop so I am sure Avery will be a little bit spoiled as most 1st grandbabies are and should be.

You guys did a great job...congrats, she is precious.


1 comment:

  1. She has such a cute little face! Ohhhh is Kathy going to have fun now! Congrats to the entire family!

    ReplyDelete