Friday, March 4, 2011

Baby Stuff

My niece Katie is expecting her baby just any time now. I have been helping her out sewing a few things for her nursery. It has turned out so cute that I decided to take my finished items there to take pictures so you could see them in the darling setting where they will be. These are the pillow that I made for her. I put them in the crib but as soon as the sweet baby gets here they will have to be put in her rocker. The square one is still waiting for my daughter to make one of thoses cute fabric flower to clip on it.

The round pillow was not my "friend". I couldn't get the seams to stay flat and smooth. I revised it 3 times and then called it quits. It's cute just not as nice as I would like it to be. I also made these basket liners. She has filled them all with all little Avery's necessities.

Here is a closer look at them.

Here is a better look at the full view of the room. Isn't it cute? Now we just need to get that little baby here to finish off the look. It will be soon! I can't wait!

I still have a carseat tent and a crib sheet to make. Maybe this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. How cute it all came out! Such a lucky gal to have you make all that for her, that is alot of work! And we can't wait to see the baby too, post a picture when she arrives!

    ReplyDelete