Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy April!

Hard to believe it is April already. Before you know it we will be hit with the hot summer, so we better enjoy the great weather we are having now. It's time to get the Easter eggs out and get ready for the Easter bunny to visit. Here is my little April quilt. These have been fun to make. This quilt I made for my daughter in law, Julie's birthday. Her birthday was in January but she had hinted that she wanted an Easter quilt to hang on her wall. I looked and I found that I didn't have a pattern that I thought would work so I decided to design my own and this is what I came up with. I actually got it to Julie late but in plenty of time to hang on her wall for this month.


We have several birthdays this month too...humm I wonder who? This is going to be a busy month....Happy April!

1 comment: