Sunday, April 10, 2011

Party, Party!

I have the best family. This next week will be my birthday (Tues.) and no I am not saying how old I am going to be but to celebrate my sister Kathy did a birthday luncheon for the girls in the family. My Mom, sisters, sister in law (same as a sister), nieces, a cousin and daughters came to help me celebrate. We even had a couple of cute little great neices and 2 of my grandsons. My sister Kathy always makes things look so cute. It was raining outside so she cleared out her family room and set a big square table in the middle so that we could all sit together out of the rain and cold. This beautiful table setting is what we arrived to. Kathy makes it so fun. She had a little party favor for each of us under our napkins and 3 guest had fun little prizes tapped to the bottom of their chairs. Here is a picture of the food. We had crosiant rolls, chicken salad and strawberries with best fruit dip. It was all yummy!
ne I had to take a picture of these beautiful flowers and that little plate next to them had some truffles from See's Candy on it. We could pick from a lemon or raspberry truffles and let me tell you they were both good but the lemon ones were definately my favorite.
Here is a picture of our group. I had one neice and baby that had already left. We are so lucky, our family loves to be together. We try to find any reason to get together and have fun. Thanks you guys...love you all!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely party, you deserve the best! I can't wait to celebrate too! those flowers were wonderful and ohhhh the food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete