Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend

Have you ever had one of those weekends when on Friday afternoon, you are almost at the end of the work week, and you think, boy I am going to get tons done this weekend. You have a list of "to do's" a mile long. Maybe a little reading, some sewing, some cleaning and organizing. Then the next thing you know it is Sunday night and you don't have anything crossed of that list. Well that was the weekend I just had. Not that it was bad...I did get to see 5 of my 6 grandkids and spend a little time with them but I also didn't get alot of me time and my "to do" list is still as long as it was on Friday afternoon. I think the weekend needs to include Monday too.

Our Sunday activities did include a very low key Super Bowl Party. I just had Brett and Julie and the boys come. Here is Connor spending some time sitting with his dad watching the game...he is pretty active so he didn't stay there long.


Not everyone was interested in the game...meaning Beth. She decided after we ate she would work on some of her hair flowers. She is getting pretty good at it and thinks she might even need a craft room of her own...very little chance I will give mine up to her.

So for my "to do" list...I will probably add a few items to it and give it another try next weekend and if it doesn't all get done that's ok and if some of it does...that's GREAT!




No comments:

Post a Comment