Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm Back!

Well it's been quite a while since I have posted. December was just crazy, busy and hectic month but we had a great time. I made a goal back then to get back to blogging as soon as the holiday's were over...then for Christmas I got a new laptop from my son Tom and kids. Problem was tho that it was going to be late arriving. So I made a new goal, this time as soon as the new laptop arrived I would be back to blogging. Another problem...laptop didn't arrive as scheduled. Tom checked on it and found that for some reason we can't figure out the order had been cancelled so he had to start over. Well guess what happened yesterday? This sweet red laptop arrived. I love it, thanks Tom! So I am back to blogging.


I love the color red...if you can't tell. Also for Christmas I got a great new camera...also red from my great daughter Carrie. This she gave me early since my old camera bit the dust on Thanksgiving and she knew I would need it for all our Christmas activities. Maybe getting one early and one late balances each other out. I would have posted a picture of the camera but I can't take a picture of my camera with my camera. I also have a red phone too but it is old school according to my kids so I won't embarrass myself with a picture of that. Now I just need a Kindle...do they make those in red?

Anyway now for what I have been up to lately...last night I decided to make a few cards. I wanted to send my missionary a valentines card but it couldn't be to cutesy for a guy so I came up with this card for him and the other card I made for a sweet friend that will be 90 years old on Monday. I know the picture isn't the best, photography isn't one of my strongest skills but I am working on it.


Now today and I came home to this sweet little girl. Faithy and her dad came to visit and now she is spending the night. She was trying to spell something with these letters, I tried to explain to her that she needed a vowel or two but she just couldn't figure that out so she decided to start drawing Uncle Matthew a picture which we will put in the mail to him.

Well I am somewhat caught up, lets see if I can stay that way!



1 comment:

  1. welcome back to blog world! I love all the red toys you got!

    ReplyDelete