Monday, August 30, 2010

A New Adventure!

I have decided to begin a new adventure. I am going to open an Etsy shop. What is an Etsy shop you say, well it is an online site where you can go and buy and sell handmade items. I have wanted to do this for awhile and decided to just jump in and get it going. I have not yet got mine all set up and figured out (I think it's my age...takes me a little longer than most...don't tell my kids tho) so while I am still working on getting that all up and running I thought I would post some pictures of items I am selling with the prices and if anyone out there in blogland is interested just post a comment and leave your contact information, what you are interested in and I will get back to you. All prices shown are for those who are local (Mesa, AZ area) and want to pick up the item. If I need to mail anything, which I am more than willing to do, the postage will be extra. I will charge exactly what the postage is, no more. So here goes...

First I have this cute little skirt. I have had fun making several of these. These I am selling for $30 and it includes the headband. The flowers on the skirt are pinned on with a safety pin so that when you need to wash this it can be removed. This skirt is a size 5-6.


This cute bag I just finished tonight. It is approx. 18" wide X 12" long. The base for this bag is a black plastic mesh and it also has a handmade flower on it. These flowers are my new thing for the moment. I am asking $22.50 for this sweet bag.


This kitchen towel has a pieced quilt strip along the front bottom and is also bound with some of my favorite quilt fabric and I am asking $7.50 for it.

And last but not least here is what I am going to call a "Grab and Go". This is for the times you are taking baby out on a fast trip and just don't want to be caught without the essentials but don't want to drag out a big diapper bag. I have also included a matching burp cloth with it. This set goes for $10.


Here is a look at the inside of the "Grab and Go". I guess I should mention that it holds a travel size package of wipes and a couple of diaper and even a small bottle of hand sanitizer (these items are not included). The "Grab and Go" also comes in handy even for you Grandma's out there. I keep mine in my car for those special occassions.

As you can see I am selling pretty much this and that, whatever I am in the mood to make at the time. You should check back often because you just never know what I might have on here, I always have many ideas roaming around in my head. I will definately let you know when my Etsy shop is up and running.




7 comments:

  1. My comment is YOU ARE NOT getting enough for these beautiful items ! Actually if people are reading this they better snatch them now as I think she should raise her prices !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindy,
    Cute stuff and I agree with Terry. You are very reasonable. Excited to follow you blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindy, I like all your things, you are very talented. I saw this through a comment that Sandy LeSueur posted, how do you know her? Don and my husband are cousins.
    -Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa, I know Sandy through my Aunt Judy. I actually use to babysit for her way way back when. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom you are too cute. I can help you with your Etsy shop if you need me to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Terry's friend Sarah. Listen to Terry; you need to charge more!

    ReplyDelete