Thursday, August 26, 2010

ANOTHER Birthday???

I know you out there in blog land are saying, "surely they are not celebrating another birthday"...well Big family=lots of birthdays. Today is my cute little grandson Thane's 6th birthday. He is a first grader this year. We are going to celebrate this weekend by taking him to the movies and of course there has to be birthday cake and cousins too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY THANE! Grandma loves you.
Speaking of birthdays, I thought I would show this little caddy that I made for a friends birthday gift. I have sewing stuff in this one but it would be great to hold just about anything you want. It would be good for the kids rooms to hold their treasures or crayons etc, in a bathroom or even with baby items in it for the nursery. The ideas could be endless.
Here is a picture of the inside. Lots of pockets. I think I need to make me one too. I love all the pockets.




1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture of you and Thane ! The caddy is so cute, I have yet to get mine made, it's on the list !

    ReplyDelete