Sunday, August 8, 2010

Birthday Skirt

Saturday is my former "work partner"/niece's birthday. Grier turned 4. When I worked for her Grandpa and with her Mom she would come in and hang out with us. Here she is with my Faithy... aren't these two cute girls. I had been at the quilt store earlier in the week and found a darling skirt I wanted to make for her but I didn't want to spring for the cost of it. So I went back to the store several times during the week to study it and then went home and made one without the pattern.


This is the little ditty that I put on it. (I know I haven't quite got this blogging down, this should have been the last picture.)

And tah..dah here it is. Didn't it turn out cute. I made a headband with these little flowers on it but I guess I forgot to get a picture of that. I am thinking of making some to sell now...do you want one?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIER!



1 comment:

  1. Cute skirt ! Yes I want one, but I only have boys to put it on so I guess that won't work ! I love the flowers , I will have to try those ! cute cute cute ! Lucky Grier to get one!

    ReplyDelete