Sunday, August 8, 2010

Catching Up!

How time flies. I have been trying to get this posted all week and just haven't had a minutes worth of waking time to do it. So here goes...I'm catching up. Last weekend I went up to the cabin with these 2 cute girls, Reagen my granddaughter and Karson, my great niece. I had promised them last spring that I would take them up for a weekend without any little brothers or sisters. I didn't know 2 girls could laugh that much. As you can see in this picture they didn't really want to stop to let me take pictures but they really had a blast and I actually got some stuff done that I wanted to do also.
They had to make a trip to the local Family Dollar store and picked this wonderful activity...making balloon animals/flowers. They actually got pretty good at it before we came home.
They took along some scrapbooking projects. I tried to tell them that scrapbooking on the sofa was really the easiest way to do it but they thought they would try anyway.

Hey girls we will have to do this again another time. I will bring my ear plugs the next time and you two can laugh away.



2 comments:

  1. What a fun girls weekend ! Those two are lucky !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy,
    The skirts are darling, I love them. I will order two for my girls. I am so jealous you figurer out how to do this blog stuff, I only am a onlooker of life. Fun with kids so cute, makes us count our blessings.love judy

    ReplyDelete