Monday, August 30, 2010

A few more things...

Ok, here are a few more things that I am selling. These are baby burp clothes. These first one I crochet aroung the edge. I am offering the crochet ones for $5 a piece.

And these have rick rack around the edge and they are only $3 a piece.
I must be partial to blue because it seems I have quite a few that color. They make great gifts.

One day when I was doing some online surfing I found homemade pillow cases with crochet edges, so I just had to try one. Here is mine. This pillowcase is $12.00.


And last but not least here are a couple of crochet dish clothes for $3.00 each. These are something I really enjoy making. I love trying the different crochet stitches on these.

Hope you like what you have seen and if you are interested in anything just leave a comment with your contact information and I will get back with you. Thanks for taking the time to look.




No comments:

Post a Comment