Sunday, August 21, 2011

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!

We have a couple of birthday's this week in our family. Tomorrow is our English missionary's birthday. We have all his packages send and hope he has received them so he can celebrate. I even sent him a cake mix and frosting for his celebration...humm I wonder if he will be able to figure out how to make that? With 2 older sisters he has never had to make such things.

Happy Birthday Matthew. Hope you have a great day and we will definately be thinking about you.

This cute guy is turning 7 this week too.

Since I am going to be out of town on Thane's birthday I decided to do a quick little birthday breakfast for him so I could be with him to give him his gift. He was excited to start the celebrations. He loves to eat eggs when he is here at my house so that is what we had...eggs and bannana muffins (cupcakes?). It was a small little party but these cute sisters came to celebrate too.



Happy Birthday Thane, I will be thinking of you too on your birthday. Hope you have a fun birthday party and I will see you when I get back from Alaska.








2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to such cute boys!!!! When are you leaving on your trip??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, so fun to check in on your sweet family. Looks like everyone is doing well and growing up! You have a cute bunch.

    ReplyDelete