Thursday, October 28, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Happy Halloween everyone. I started my halloween activities last week with my grandkids. Not everyone was going to be able to be with us today, on Halloween, so we did a little get together early. We started out by making and eating "mummy" dogs along with chili...isn't it suppose to be cooler outside to eat chili?



Then it was time to make some creepy spider cupcakes for dessert. The kids loved each making their own spider. Here is Reagen and Hunter working on theirs...wait Reagen don't eat your spider legs yet!



Here is a proud Thane after he finished his. Great job Thane.



And this is Connor...I don't think his was ever complete as he was eating it as he went along. Sorry little spider.




And here is Faith with her spider. It's is almost as cute as she is.


The kids all had a fun time. They had also spent the day with our dress up clothes pretending to be in a Halloween costume shop. I love having my little grandkids looking forward to our fun traditions each holiday.






1 comment:

  1. The food was almost as cute as the kids were ! what fun !

    ReplyDelete