Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cabin Fun!

Last weekend I had plans with my "Funny Bunny" quilt group to go up to Bunny's (our fearless leader) cabin and have a fun sewing weekend. At the last minute Bunny had to cancel out on us so Crystal and I decided just to go up to my place and sew. Unfortunately our 4th "Bunny" Debbiesue couldn't make it either. Crystal came from Tucson, we packed the car and loaded Lily (my dog) and headed up north. The weather was wonderful, we actually had to turn the heater on at night. It was great. Here is Crystal with a table runner I gave her for her birthday.

This is a close up of the table runner. It was a fun one to make, I love the fall fabrics.

I got alot done but nothing finished. Crystal on the other hand was on a roll. Here is one of the two quilts that she got the tops done on. It was the cutest monster quilt she made for some lucky little boy.

We missed our other quilting partners but had a great time.






1 comment:

  1. Love the table runner ! :-) lucky gal ! I'm sure you had fun even if everyone couldn't come !

    ReplyDelete