Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cooking Weekend

Last Friday I came home from work and found this going on in my kitchen...Beth had begun her marathon cooking weekend. She started out by making jam. She made strawberry and blackberry. She was going to give it as her Father's Day Gifts.
Here is her stack of jam ready to go into the freezer. It is soooo good. She didn't stop there, she just kept cooking.



The next cooking project were these cinnamon rolls. This was before she put frosting on. These were also for Father's day or you might say "future Fathers" Day. The girls in her single branch passed these out to the guys there since they will be fathers in the future.



Then she had another activity planned with her friends and Beth put together this veggie platter. Does she ever stop? No she just kept going. She also put made some delicious biscuits to give out with her jam and also a cake. Lastly she cooked dinner for her dad and brothers. Humm...did I forget anything? She was in the kitchen most of the weekend.



On Sunday I asked her if she was sick of cooking/baking and she said "No, just sick of doing dishes". Unfortunately for her our dishwasher is not working right now. Sorry Beth but everything turned out great. BTW...I got to be the taste tester. Lucky me!










1 comment:

  1. wow if she ever needs another taste tester let me know!

    ReplyDelete