Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Garden Box

I work for a vinyl fence company and have some of the best bosses ever. If you remember last summer I got to go to Alaska and stay at their fishing lodge...one of my favorite things ever. This year I asked if I could have a couple of garden boxes made and here is one of them. I just love the way it looks. My other box is smaller and I don't have it planted yet. I will post a picture when I do.
I actually work the division of the company that does all out of state sales and military bases. When I asked for a garden box the brother that owns the Arizona portion of the business offered to make my boxes. I am blessed to work for such a great family. In this box I have tomatoes, several varieties and some squash. My dad told me that I need to thin out the squash that I planted with seeds but I just can't make myself pull any out yet but it all is growing so fast I will have to soon. The strawberries you see there in front and a couple of smaller plants sitting inside the planter are actually going to go into the smaller box...next weekends job. Thanks Lindblom family...I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment