Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekend Fun!

So this is how my weekend went. Friday before I finished work I got a text from this cutie asking if she could spend the night plleeeeeaassee! I had a friends wedding reception to go to Friday night and a baby shower on Saturday morning but how could I refuse such a plea. So I thought "oh well I will now have a partner to go with", so I told her to come on over when I got off work. We went to the reception and then went home and started watching a movie and ate some popcorn. She said she wasn't sleeping on the sofa but before I knew it she was sound asleep right on the sofa so there she stayed. After the baby shower on Sat. morning we called these 2 other cuties and had them come over so that we could go to the park and enjoy the beautiful weather we were having. We grabbed some pizza and rootbeer for our dinner and the kids had a great time playing on the playground.



Here is our cute little Faithy...


this handsome fella Thane...



and the always beautiful Reagen.


The park was a great idea ...not only was the weather absolutely wonderful but the kids played and played and when we went home they decided they needed to spend the night with Grandma so they took a bath and fell fast asleep. Can't ask for anything better than that.









No comments:

Post a Comment