Monday, July 26, 2010

Finished Projects

I thought I would show you a few of my recent finished projects. This apron I made for my sister for her birthday. Here she is modeling it. The apron is completely reversible. My sister loves to cook (and we love her cooking) and she always wears an apron when she does so this is a perfect gift for her.
Another project I have been working on are these pillows for Carrie's new apartment. She picked the fabrics out on a recent trip we made through Payson. She actually wanted to stop at the quilt store. I don't get many of my family that want to do that with me. I love the colors she picked.
This quilts is Carrie's graduation quilt (that's her peaking her head out of the top). She graduated from A.S.U. in Dec. 2009. I am so proud of her accomplishments. Now I know the quilt is a little late but better late than never. I'm not sure what happened to the bottom of this picture but I promise the quilt is complete.

2 comments:

  1. I love it, Carrie you are so lucky to own this quilt !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pillows and the apron turned out great !

    ReplyDelete